The Wedge Serving Board – Solid Hardwood Restaurant Presentation Bread and Cheese Board
Artisans make our Wedge Cheese Board from North American hardwoods. This simple Mid Century shape will not over crowd a table top. Light weight and thin, the Wedge Serving Board is easy to handle and just as easy to store. Create an appetizing presentation of cheeses, bread, charcuterie and hors d’oeuvres. Our versatile Wedge cheese board is built to serve.
- Ambrosia Maple, known for its wild earth tone colors and small random holes caused by an Ambrosia Beetle. This hardwood has become a favorite.
- Black Walnut, known for its dark colors and tight grain. This dense wood has an iconic deep and rich color.
- Warm Cherry, known for its mid tone color and tight grain. Cherry is a classic look on any table.
This Item Features:
- Crafted of sustainably harvested Appalachian Hardwoods
- Hand sanded and oil finished
- Not dishwasher safe
- Thumb hole for easy handling
- Dimensions 9″ x 13″
- Hole for hanging storage
- Optional Engraving available
- Professional and Stylish